Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 23 mars 2011

B's Randomn Acts of Kindness













1.
When : March 23rd
Where : at school
To whom : to my science teacher
Why this person : he needed help to clean up the classroom
Act : I helped him clean some tables
Reaction : he thanked me.





2.
When : March 21rst
Where : at home
To whom : to my mother
Why this person : she was stressed out, I wanted to relieve her a bit
Act : I helped her do the supper and I did the dishes.
Reaction : she was very happy and felt relaxed.

3.
When : February 9th
Where : at home
To whom : to my mother
Why this person : I love her very much, I want to help her as much as I can
Act : I washed the stairway. they were as filthy as a dirt road.
Reaction : she was very surprised; she thanked me. it was like a dream came true for her!

4.
When : February 3rd
Where : at the mall
To whom : to a staff member
Why this person : he looked like he needed help
Act : I helped him make the rows of karts.
Reaction : he thanked me.

5.
When : February 1rst
Where : in the street
To whom : a lot of people!
Why this person : because I felt happy.
Act : I made big smiles to a whole lot of people, and they smiled back at me! it's funny how small things can brighten up a day. it's a lot more powerfull than a simple «hello»...
Reaction : they smiled back, they felt happy!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire