Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 19 février 2011

S's Speech About Poverty

Often, I hear about misery and people who pass away because they don't have enough money to eat, and I dream for those people who can't anymore.



I dream that one day money will be equally given to everyone to suit their needs.

I dream that the only homeless persons will be those who don't deserve a home.



I dream that greed doesn't exist and that each man and woman share their belongings without a second thought.

I dream that helping people is be considered the most important thing in life.

When that happens, we can finally say with sincerity : "What is mine is yours."

When that happens, the world will finally be better.

When that happens, the sky will be bright, clear and blue for everyone.

Sophie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire